I know, I know. You’re probably all thinking new blog? You’ve written 4 posts. Believe me, I am well aware of how “crazy” it sounds but I thought the blog needed a little refreshing for the new year. During the upcoming year I plan to make Handcuffs, Heels, and Highchairs more of a priority. I plan on using it to tell stories about my everyday life, as an outlet to voice opinions, a showcase to new recipes, crafts, exciting news, and pictures. I intend to make this blog what I have pictured in my head – which is quite fancy if I do say so myself.
With that being said, I want to share my New Years Resolutions with all of you in hopes of actually sticking to them – posting them online gives me a sense of responsibility to stay committed.
– Be the absolute best wife and mama I can be to The Hubs and The Dude
– Get in shape. I will no longer be using the “I just can’t seem to lose all this baby weight” excuse. If I keep it up and I’ll be holding onto baby weight from pregnancy #1 when I start pregnancy #2.
– Save, save, save. This is a resolution for both The Hubs and myself. We both are unfortunately “spenders” so we are going into this new year with the mindset of savers. I plan on sharing our journey through that on here!
– Try out new recipes. I have a tendency to make the same things over and over because I know how they’ll turn out – stay tuned for that adventure.
– Learn to sew. I can’t sew a button on a pair of pants to save my life so this will be a stretch, but I’m confident that I can do it.
– Live my life to the fullest and enjoy every last second that I get with my two awesome guys! Love them both to pieces.
Can’t wait to spend 2014 with ya’ll!